Let’s face it, there is no way to avoid pathogens in today’s world. In addition, we are surrounded by more toxins than ever before in our food, water, and air. This is double trouble because the toxins lower your immune system, as does stress, and then the viruses can get you. Many of these toxins we unknowingly choose. Check out this blog to learn more on one group to avoid.
So, I am going to share with you here the things you need on hand to protect yourself. Don’t get a virus or pathogen and be left without these. These tips can prevent illness, and save you if you come down with something.
Supplements to fight/prevent any bug coming your way:
- Zinc Sulfate
- Liquid B-12 as adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin (not the shot – terrible for you)
- Micro- C
- Cat’s Claw
- Lemon Balm
- Elderberry Syrup
For amounts get the Cleanse to Heal book and you will have over 200 conditions and the recommended doses to heal.
What supplements do I recommend?
Vimergy is the brand that I trust. Please, go check whatever supplements you are using and make sure that they do not have natural flavors, citric acid, or alcohol.
Vimergy products are so clean and stable so you will get the most out of them. There are no preservatives or additives.
Do Multivitamins work?
Multivitamins are a scam as you get such a small amount of each thing there is not enough of any one thing to do you any good.
What does Winslow do?
I take the Vimergy supplements daily and give them to my family.
I love giving my body the very best. I am sure what I do can sound extreme, but let me tell you, it really works. It has helped me heal joint pain and feel better than ever. I don’t suffer from anything physically, and I feel mentally sharp too.
How much do you have to suffer before you decide to really clean things up?
Your body can be strong, and your immune system can be weak.
Just because you are an athlete or healthy looking (i.e. not overweight), doesn’t mean you have a strong immune system. To have a strong immune system you need to avoid toxins and give your body the best. Every meal counts either for you or against you. As an athlete in my earlier guiding years, I ate whatever I wanted, but it caused me problems eventually.
Here is what has worked amazing well for me:
What to eat?
- I drink 32 oz of lemon water first thing in the morning to flush out the blood and the liver. I put a whole lemon in each 16 oz glass.
- Then I prepare 32 oz of celery juice and 30 minutes after finishing the lemon water, I drink the celery juice.
- Next I prepare Heavy Metal Detox Smoothies for my family. I drink 32 oz or more of smoothie.
- For Bodhi (my 8 year old son) I do: Wild Blueberries, Pineapple, a little cilantro, a teaspoon of spirulina and barley grass juice powder, orange juice, apple juice, and a dropperful of the liquid dulse from vimergy.
- For me: The above put ½ a bunch of cilantro and parsley, thumb size pieces of ginger root and turmeric root, and 1 tbsp of the spirulina and barley grass juice powder, and 2 dropperfuls of the liquid dulse.
- For my husband Todd: He gets ⅓ my mix, ⅔ Bodhi’s
- Mid morning after my workout or run, I steam some potatoes and veggies or make potato veggie curry soup. Here is a recipe for a fast easy soup for you.
- Buy some frozen veggies (without corn) of your choice. My last soup I used a potato, celery, carrot mix, plus asparagus, green beans, and okra. Add whatever veggies you like fresh or frozen. I added a fresh onion and garlic too.
- Then I added the following spices that I buy in bulk because I use a lot of them. Cumin, coriander, curry, cayenne, and a little himalayan pink salt.
- In addition, I add some of my homegrown sprouts and fresh herbs like thyme and rosemary.
- Finally I top the soup with finely diced cilantro and parsley (I cut up a bunch of each and put it in the fridge and add it to nearly every meal as these are deeply healing herbs).
- I make a big pot of soup and put some in the fridge to last a few days and some in the freezer.
- Throughout the day I eat several apples, bananas, and oranges or any other fruit I have along, like melons, mango, pomegranate, or berries.
- I drink hibiscus tea, thyme tea, and lemon balm teas to mention a few.
- I saute my veggies with water or steam them to keep out the fat.
That is pretty much what I eat in a day. Here is what I don’t eat and I recommend you avoid it, especially if you get sick or have any kind of health issue.
What not to eat:
Avoid these if you get sick or want to heal.
- Eggs – number one food to feed viruses, check out the Cleanse to Heal book by Anthony Williams to learn more. (50% off on Amazon right now, amazing healing protocols and cleanses)
- Dairy – food for viruses
- Gluten – food for viruses
- Corn – GMO, and food for viruses
- Natural flavors – they used to have to label MSG in products and now they don’t. It shows up as natural flavors. It has heavy metals in it which is so important to avoid.
- Citric acid – harsh on the intestinal tract
- Collagen – turns to sludge in the gut
- Apple Cider Vinegar and all vinegars – pickle your organs, drives toxins deeper into the organs and dehydrates you. Avoid Kombucha and fermented veggies too. I know, it’s not what you hear every day. I used to make my own Kombuha and fermented veggies thinking they are good for me. Until I started feeling like a prune and learned why.
- Chlorella – grabs toxins and drops them in other places in your body. It cannot carry toxins out like these 5 foods can: cilantro, spirulina, barley grass juice powder, and dulse
- Meat – all meat is high in fat, though it doesn’t feed viruses like eggs, dairy, and gluten. It is also better for the planet to reduce the amount of meat you consume. It’s a win for you and the earth.
- Tuna and farmed meat – tuna is very high in mercury and should be avoided.
- Canola oil – harsh on the intestines
- Soy – high in fat and often GMO
Here is an article that explains more in depth some of the above.
Read your food labels carefully and watch out for natural flavors, citric acid, and canola oil. These are in so many foods.
Here are some other articles that can guide you if you get sick.
I believe getting sick is optional. It is possible to have your immune system so strong that it can handle anything that comes its way. Take care of your body, and it will take care of you.
It has never been more important than now to eat well.
There are many things we experience that we don’t even know that we have the power to change. If you are experiencing brain fog, depression, anxiety, auto-immune issues, cancer, joint pain, migraines, sciatica, numbness, heart palpitations, diabetes, cancer, etc. You can try the protocols in Cleanse to Heal and have amazing success healing your body. I believe in you. You are more powerful than you realize.
PS. I help people design and live a created life. If you would like to have someone who believes in you, helps you dream big, and helps you see what you can not see on your own, then I am here for you. I work with extraordinary inspiring people to help them dream bigger and remove obstacles that are in their way.
I have room to add 2 people into a coaching relationship. If you are interested, email me. Tell me what you are really wanting. We can see if we would be a good partnership in helping you get what you want.